:

My photo
:, Indonesia
I do not speak my truth to antagonize you.... I share this swollen river running -- This waterfall of faith-- because it flows from me like lennon's endless rain.... --my paper cup: this poem-- to which an endless string of words spill out and on to... I stain the sentences with abundant articulations that boil inside of me... I thirst, I starve, I crave. and all that quenches... all that can satiate me is to open the faucet and allow the words to run... They skip and dance across themselves... They formulate on their way out like fireworks deciding which way they will face when they open and sizzle in the night air... And when they do... it's a sight to behold. It shocks me like the boom, and takes me aback to see what has emerged. And Keroac knew. He knew all along... that I was one. As my words explode like spiders across the sky... I watch in staggering wonder at my truth revealed and know that I am home here. I have taken my vow... signed in blood... solemnly sworn myself in... been hazed and pinky promised... and I know... without the shadow of a doubt... that I am a mad one. ...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Friday, May 14, 2010

wake-walking across my eyelids

.I dreamed I walked barefoot across the earth.
.And I finally ended on top of a mountain surrounded by ruins and faces I knew.
.When I opened my eyes I no longer recognized my bedroom.
.And felt a canopy of white lilies hanging above me in the shadows cast on the walls by the moonlight.
.I saw an archway beside me.
.With vines delicately and minimalistically growing up and over.
.I saw a water glass full of rocks.
.Some smooth some rugged, jagged and rough.

.The night before, my friends and i sat on a lifeguard tower at 5am and watched the waves roll under the night sky next to the ferris wheel.
.They built a fort in my living room.

.And its true that my hands remember you.
.My forehead misses your lips.

.Then I crash back into such a deep dreamless sleep- like diving off the side of a ship into the sea of slumber.

.And finally I swim towards the underwater dream world but im consciously unconscious here.
.I move through the jewel encrusted door to a misty garden where the deer come to me.
.They nuzzle their noses in my hand.
.They let me know I am loved.
.And they show me the shield of protection I will have as I walk barefoot across the earth.

.They show me that I am held and awaken me to the earthly love I am unknowingly always bathing in.

.As cherry blossoms hang above my head, I search to soak my soul in meaning.
.And suddenly your sunlight spirit is splatter painted across my heart.
.And I breathe a little deeper then I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment