:

My photo
:, Indonesia
I do not speak my truth to antagonize you.... I share this swollen river running -- This waterfall of faith-- because it flows from me like lennon's endless rain.... --my paper cup: this poem-- to which an endless string of words spill out and on to... I stain the sentences with abundant articulations that boil inside of me... I thirst, I starve, I crave. and all that quenches... all that can satiate me is to open the faucet and allow the words to run... They skip and dance across themselves... They formulate on their way out like fireworks deciding which way they will face when they open and sizzle in the night air... And when they do... it's a sight to behold. It shocks me like the boom, and takes me aback to see what has emerged. And Keroac knew. He knew all along... that I was one. As my words explode like spiders across the sky... I watch in staggering wonder at my truth revealed and know that I am home here. I have taken my vow... signed in blood... solemnly sworn myself in... been hazed and pinky promised... and I know... without the shadow of a doubt... that I am a mad one. ...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hollywood headache

been coming here for a decade.

my numbness and dry deadpan sarcasm is just a reaction to the interlaced hands squeezing around my brain...

the billboard by queens road changes... the interchangeable staggering tranny shrieks some crack-babble just as he/she/he always does...

as I walk down the strip past clone after clone...and for a moment have deju vu because I'm SURE I've seen that platinum blonde with fake boobs suffocating in a black mini dress and stilettos before...
my mind wanders off to contemplate how many combinations of words you can make that are "lyrically genius"...

it's all bit mind-numbing to me right now.

the mentally challenged waiter is still fucking up orders at the sushi place across from the venue that keeps changing its "look" but inviting the same horrendous bands that attract the sleeziest crowds and then wonder why paris doesn't come by too often....

iHAVE to get out of heeeeeeeere.

i want to escape to a place where the clear air wafts through palm trees, and doesn't get stuck between frawns due to the 6 inch layer of smog coating the "tree"...

i want to walk down a beach and let the white sand snuggle between my toes, without the fear of a syringe or used condom hiding out waiting to infect me...

i want to walk the earth barefoot and be a love beacon, shining light as I watch the world in wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment