:

My photo
:, Indonesia
I do not speak my truth to antagonize you.... I share this swollen river running -- This waterfall of faith-- because it flows from me like lennon's endless rain.... --my paper cup: this poem-- to which an endless string of words spill out and on to... I stain the sentences with abundant articulations that boil inside of me... I thirst, I starve, I crave. and all that quenches... all that can satiate me is to open the faucet and allow the words to run... They skip and dance across themselves... They formulate on their way out like fireworks deciding which way they will face when they open and sizzle in the night air... And when they do... it's a sight to behold. It shocks me like the boom, and takes me aback to see what has emerged. And Keroac knew. He knew all along... that I was one. As my words explode like spiders across the sky... I watch in staggering wonder at my truth revealed and know that I am home here. I have taken my vow... signed in blood... solemnly sworn myself in... been hazed and pinky promised... and I know... without the shadow of a doubt... that I am a mad one. ...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

some stuff

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00am

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bruno..i laughed and gasped but was overall unimpressed.

4. What is your favorite TV show? So you think you can dance!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? coffee... and if i eat i will have yogurt and a perfect foods bar

6. What is your middle name? Devon

7. What food do you dislike? capers, fennel, and anything smoky like chiptole.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? MC yogi - elephant dreams

9 What kind of car do you drive? a little blue converable

10. Favorite sandwich? Rawvolution's cocophoria... curried coconut jerkey mmmmmmm.

11. What characteristic do you despise? i dont desise anyone or anything about anyone.. but i find in-authenticity really aggrevating.

12. Favorite item of clothing? anything flowy and soft... my bamboo wrap sweater is awesome

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? machu picchu... although i am going to belize in october and preeeeety stoked on that.

14 . Favorite brand of clothing? dont really have one... maybe lululemon or yogitoes (when we are making clothing)

15. Where would you retire to? malibu?

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 20th... jamie and i went took a helicopter to catalina with his parents and rented a bicycle built for two... and just had one of those perfect days

17. Favorite sport to watch? football

20. When is your birthday? April 16th

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning!

22. What is your shoe size? 8.5

23. Pets? never had one..

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?going to burning man in 72 hours!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? prima ballerina

26. How are you today? happy and feeling blessed to be in a beauitful world

27. What is your favorite candy? im not huge on candy... but probably now and laters... just cuz i love brent.

28. What is your favorite flower? lilies... because i had them at my wedding!

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? sunday! burning man or bust day

30. What's your full name? Alexandra Devon Roberts

31. What are you listening to right now? silence

32. What was the last thing you ate? thai food... i looooove it

33. Do you wish on stars? yes... i wished on a shooting star... actually a meteor at the willie nelson concert a few weeks ago

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? cerulean... not sure why

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? i dont think ive been on the phone.. but i texted max early to meet him for breakfast at urth cafe

37. Favorite soft drink? not really a soft drink person... but i love ginger beer!

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? the dress-up trunk

41. Summer or winter? summer!!

42. Hugs or kisses? cuddles!

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? depends on the day... but usually vanilla.

48. What did you do last night? took kathryn's yoga class and watched top chef with jamie..
asleep by 11pm

49. What are you afraid of ? birds

50. Salty or sweet? salty all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment