:

My photo
:, Indonesia
I do not speak my truth to antagonize you.... I share this swollen river running -- This waterfall of faith-- because it flows from me like lennon's endless rain.... --my paper cup: this poem-- to which an endless string of words spill out and on to... I stain the sentences with abundant articulations that boil inside of me... I thirst, I starve, I crave. and all that quenches... all that can satiate me is to open the faucet and allow the words to run... They skip and dance across themselves... They formulate on their way out like fireworks deciding which way they will face when they open and sizzle in the night air... And when they do... it's a sight to behold. It shocks me like the boom, and takes me aback to see what has emerged. And Keroac knew. He knew all along... that I was one. As my words explode like spiders across the sky... I watch in staggering wonder at my truth revealed and know that I am home here. I have taken my vow... signed in blood... solemnly sworn myself in... been hazed and pinky promised... and I know... without the shadow of a doubt... that I am a mad one. ...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Note to Self:

Don't ever hate.
Find a way to relate
Although life is short, it is never too late
To take over the wheel and steer yourself straight
If you find that you've taken too much on your plate
And your face starts to burn, you're becoming irate
Take a moment, deflate
And decrease your heart rate
Step away, move within and just Isolate
Even if it means that you're gonna be late
Just create a self-law that you choose to instate
Whatever you do, don't surrender to fate
Life's what you make it. Ensure that its great
Find a purpose to chase and explode out the gate
take the love that you feel and just germinate
Cross-pollinate
And co-create
Collaborate
And incubate
Consumate
And procreate
Let nothing ever irritate
don't instigate
Self-mediate
Rise above, and elevate.
And never, ever, ever hate.
All you get's an altered state
A tachycardic chest and a rapid heart rate
Don't suffocate
Recussitate
And clean the slate
As you meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment