:

My photo
:, Indonesia
I do not speak my truth to antagonize you.... I share this swollen river running -- This waterfall of faith-- because it flows from me like lennon's endless rain.... --my paper cup: this poem-- to which an endless string of words spill out and on to... I stain the sentences with abundant articulations that boil inside of me... I thirst, I starve, I crave. and all that quenches... all that can satiate me is to open the faucet and allow the words to run... They skip and dance across themselves... They formulate on their way out like fireworks deciding which way they will face when they open and sizzle in the night air... And when they do... it's a sight to behold. It shocks me like the boom, and takes me aback to see what has emerged. And Keroac knew. He knew all along... that I was one. As my words explode like spiders across the sky... I watch in staggering wonder at my truth revealed and know that I am home here. I have taken my vow... signed in blood... solemnly sworn myself in... been hazed and pinky promised... and I know... without the shadow of a doubt... that I am a mad one. ...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Broken Open

I'm searching for an answer in the cloud that hangs above
I'm dreaming of a different kind of life
Where I feel the ground beneath my feet
My heart is full of love
And everything's a little easier

And I feel ok with floating in the air
Though I know sometimes the violent winds will blow
But when I'm at peace the ocean breeze will whisper in my ear
And tell me things that I already know

Like we have no say
In deciding what will happen
The only thing we ever get to choose
is our reaction
So i laugh and i om
And wherever i may be
I find I'm always home
When I'm with me

Ive been fearless in this life and so I have no fear of death
And I'm pretty sure its all some kind of game
So I let go of tomorrow
And I thank my yesterday
And laugh and om at everything today

Floor to ceiling faith
I'm dressed head to toe in hope
The cold dark night is broken by the dawn
So although my heart is broken
I believe its broken open
I rise above my fear until its gone

cuz we have no say in deciding what will happen.
the only thing we ever get to choose is our reaction.
so we laugh and om and we know that we are free
together we are hOMe, yea that's the key.
together we are hOMe, yea, that's the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment